SAF is an international distributor of aluminum coil, and also provides contract (toll) aluminum coil finishing services. Our state-of-the art, highly efficient plant in Nashville, Tennessee, USA gives SAF a competitive edge across the US and in global markets. SAF Coil Anodizing is supported by a staff of Chemical Engineers and Chemists to ensure all customer expectations are met or exceeded. We invite you to begin a dialog about how SAF can become your supplier of choice for aluminum coil and aluminum coil finishing.
SAF Aluminum Coil
- 5005 anodizing quality alloy
- Lowest cost, highest value pricing in the industry
- 1219.2 mm (48”) width Aluminum Coils, and 914 mm (36”) depending on market availability
- Aluminum thickness options: 0.81mm (0.032”), 1.0 mm (0.040”), 1.27mm, (0.050”) and 1.6mm (0.063”)
- Special orders for custom thicknesses & widths can be accommodated. Allow 8-10 weeks.
Coil Parameters for Contract Toll Processing
- Outside Diameter (O.D.) – up to 1676 mm (66”) maximum
- Weight – up to 4536 kg (10,000 lbs) maximum
- Width – up to 1244 mm (49”) maximum
- Gauge – up to 1.6 mm (0.063”) maximum
SAF Anodizing & Finishing Services for SAF Coil & Toll Coil Processing
- Standard – Matte, Satin, Natural clear anodized in addition to mill finishes
- 2-Step anodizing – Bronze, Dark bronze, and Black
- Color dye anodizing
- Coating thickness – up to 11 microns (0.425 mils) of anodic coating
For maximum quality control we offer ASTM, ANSI, AAMA testing to ensure coil processing that meets even the highest standards for architectural and other critical applications. Customers can also rest assured that SAF takes its environmental stewardship seriously. All SAF Anodizing and Coil Processing Plants are in full compliance with all federal, state and local environmental regulations.