Aluminum Coil Anodizing Capability
SAF Aluminum Coil Anodizing Capability
- Up to 0.063 gauge
- Up to 49″ input widths
- Color Anodizing (dyes)
- 66″ maximum O.D., 10,000 lbs maximum coil weight
- Four Chemical Engineers (2 P.E.’s)
- Two graduate Chemists
- ASTM, ANSI, AAMA Testing Capability
- SAF complies with all federal, state and local environmental regulations
Aluminum Coil Anodizing Guidelines
- For good appearance, be sure to use anodizing quality (AQ) aluminum
- Anodizing surface quality starts with the metal stock. Anodizing does not cover up scratches or water stains.
- Anodized Aluminum is corrosion resistant.
- For volume Aluminum Sheet customers Coil Anodizing improves material handling and allows for a more uniform aluminum sheet appearance.
- Southern Aluminum Finishing is a member of the Aluminum Anodizer’s Council.
SAF is unique in offering:
- Fabrication, anodizing, aluminum coil anodizing and painting facilities from a single source.
- A full fabrication plant with the ability to manufacture anything made of aluminum.
- A complete inventory of aluminum coil, sheets, extrusions, and roofing trims.
- State-of-the-art information processing power.