Does SAF export to the UK?
SAF distributes and processes aluminum throughout North America and other parts of the world. We are the world leader in anodizing for architectural use. Our products for export are primarily as follows:
- Aluminum Alloy 5005 Anodized or Mill Finished Anodized Quality (AQ) .032″-.063″ (0.81-1.66mm) – custom thicknesses also available.
- Aluminum Alloy 5005 Anodized or mill finished Anodized Quality (AQ) Sheet 0.32″-0.125″ (0.81-3.18 mm) – custom thicknesses also available
- 60″ (1524mm) wide 0.063″ (1.6mm) and 0.125″ (3.18mm) AQ sheet in stock!
- Custom painted PVDF sheet (Valspar, PPG, Akzo Nobel, or in-house mix)
- Custom aluminum sheet and plate fabrication, brake metal (post finished product)
- Aluminum and aluminum composite column wrap and panel systems
- Profiles/extrusions that can be anodized with 24 hour turnaround
SAF anodized coatings are carefully processed and measured for color uniformity. All anodizing and painting is done within SAF facilities and include high performance PVDF paints (Valspar and PPG), clear natural anodizing, as well as bronze and gold colors. With our 60 years of experience in aluminum finishing, we can advise architects and specification writers about all aspects architectural aluminum. We anodize both coil and sheet. We recommend alloy 5005 for most uniform and natural anodized finish. We recommend specifying AAMA 611 for the best anodized finishes and AAMA 2605 for the best painted finishes.
For the highest quality, we advise to anodize and paint thicker coatings and colors after fabrication. Welded assemblies should also be painted/anodized after fabrication. This will prevent any crazing or cracking of the finish during fabrication and provide maximum protection and beauty of all surfaces. SAF also has advanced automated fabrication facilities. We believe in a one source approach.
Please visit our website to see our other fabricated pre-engineered wall panel, column covers, and gutter products.
We distribute and fabricate ACM/ACP using names such as Alpolic, Alucobond, and Reynobond.
To contact us, use this form.