- Ace the Anodizing Process
- SAF – Your partner for Vendor Managed Inventory – VMI
- 1 Day Turnaround on SAF Mill or Anodized Aluminum from stock
- Ordering and Quotation Guidelines
- SAF California branch – Toll Finishing Pick up & delivery
- Custom Anodizing Explained
- Anodizing Benefits
- Current Anodizing Processes
- Coil Anodizing Guidelines
- Anodizing Test Results
- Anodizing and the Environment
- Anodizing Course Online
- Anodizing, a Historical Perspective
- SAF Designation System for Aluminum Finishing
- Anodizing Finish Order Codes
- Anodizing Color Choices
- Light & Medium Bronze-EXPECT COLOR VARIATION!
- Integral Color Anodizing Discontinued
- Anodic Coating Designations
- Integral Color vs. 2-Step Anodizing
- Anodized Aluminum Applications
- SAF Anodizing Projects
CLEAR, OR 2-STEP ANODIZING: FAST TURNAROUND. LARGE CAPACITY, YOUR STOCK OR OURS
Serving the U.S. from Atlanta, GA, Redding, CA, Indianaplolis, IN, and Temple, TX with anodizing lines in Atlanta and Redding.
As an Aluminum Anodizer since 1946 we have earned a reputation as a reliable resource nationwide for anodizing and related products and services. Additionally, as a long standing member of the Aluminum Anodizers Council we continue our commitment to responsible anodizing for betterment of the industry and customer applications.
How can we promise to ship anodized SAF Aluminum Extrusions & Sheet from inventory the next day? As a national distributor of aluminum extrusions and sheet and a proprietary SAF Enterprise ERP System we can offer Next-Day-Out services in stock aluminum extrusions & less-than-10 quantities of aluminum sheet.
SAF is a custom aluminum anodizer providing coast-to-coast, fast turnaround service. Rely on our aluminum coating experts to help with your anodized coating specifications for furnished aluminum parts. Or, select from an extensive SAF inventory of stocked aluminum extrusion shapes or in stock aluminum sheet sizes that we can anodize and ship the day after ordering! SAF anodized aluminum sheet meets most architectural, building or other part requirements.
Choose from Mechanical, Chemical (cleaned, etched), Protective/Decorative, Architectural Class I, II Anodic Finish options.
Most batch anodized sheet orders ship in 1-5 days. We also keep a large inventory of prefinished aluminum sheets in both anodized and painted finishes. Talk with a an SAF Anodizing Expert at our Georgia, Indiana, or California plant locations.
Toll Finishing – We anodize your aluminum to your specification
- Clear, Bronze & Black in shades & finishes
- Serving all industries since 1946 – architectural, aerospace, marine, military, electronics, automotive.
- Quotes in 24 hours
- Rush services
- Custom racking
- Custom etch
- Completely Green process – no dyes, solvents or heavy metals.
Aluminum extrusions, aluminum sheets, fabricated brake shapes, aluminum rails, small parts, grills, louvers, frames, or aluminum coil. Our large capacity anodizing and prep tanks can handle your next part project. Talk with a an SAF Toll Anodizing Expert at our Georgia, Indiana, or California plant locations.
… an electrochemical finishing process that thickens and toughens the naturally occurring protective oxide. Click here for answers to common aluminum finishing questions. SAF provides both batch anodized aluminum as well as coil anodized aluminum coil. Batch processing involves racking parts and immersing them in a series of treatment tanks. Extrusions, sheets or bent metal parts, castings, cookware, cosmetic cases, flashlight bodies, and machined aluminum parts are just a few of the items that are batched anodized. Coil finishing involves continuous unwinding of pre-rolled coils through a series of etching and cleaning tanks, and then rewinding for shipment and fabrication.
Click here for finish designations helpful for developing an anodizing specification.
Click here for Current Processes, a comparative table explaining the characteristics and unique features of various aluminum anodizing choices.