Types of Aluminum Cornice Mouldings
- Colonial – Resembles the profile of many styles of house gutters, also known as “K” style gutters
- Roman – Similar to Colonial but with extra concave bend and slightly larger
- Concave & Convex – Quarter circle mouldings available with 1-1/2″ and 3″ radii in many variations to suit different building requirements
- Crown – Configured with many bends, both radius and square, in popular profiles
- LZ Series Bends – A variety of convex & concave bends in many configurations
- Freize & Architrave Mouldings – Finish a cornice design
SAF Perimeter Systems cornice mouldings are interchangeable with one another, enabling easy and elegant customizable cornice designs.
These cornice moulding profiles are custom fabricated to order allowing for custom sizes, bends, and special design requirements.
If modifications are required for your particular application, feel free to contact an SAF Perimeter Systems Cornice & Moulding Design Pro to ensure fabrication capability.
|Cornice Mouldings & Component Options
Frieze & Architraves