SAF now offers an industry first XpressShip service for pre-engineered Metal Column covers in just 2 weeks. Our SERIES M-1000 Hook-On, Butt-Joint Column Covers are available for XpressShip service with the standard options, material types and finishes listed below. SAF’s systems approach to design and fabrication makes this special service possible.
- Column Cover Section configurations of halves, thirds or quarters
- Single piece height up to 144″
- Reveals at the Base and/or Top (Middle Reveals not included in XpressShip Program)
- Aluminum Sheet
- 3000 Series Alloys (0.80″, 0.90″ and 0.125″ Thickness)
- 5000 Series Alloys (0.80″, 0.90″ and 0.125″ Thickness)
- Stainless Steel
- 300 Series Brushed or Mirror (16ga.)
XPRESSSHIP COLUMN COVER PAINTING FINISHES
Choose from 6 standard anodized aluminum finishes or 56 standard colors in factory baked-on PVDF finish. SAF applies painted coatings to aluminum per AAMA specifications.
* IMPORTANT Exceptions to 2-Week XpressShip Program
- Orders accepted on this program are subject to standard options, material types and standard colors only.
- This program is limited to the standard SERIES M-1000 Column covers only.
- The SAF ExpressShip program is subject to prior commitments. If we can’t produce the column covers within the 2 weeks for any reason, including but not limited to mechanical failure of equipment, we will state our timeline in our response or quotation.
- Changes in specifications, quantities, etc. restart the quoted order completion date.
- The 2 week completion date starts from the time
- SAF has received the faxed (preferably) or emailed ORDER from the customer. If you do not receive an acknowledgement in response to your order within 8 business hours, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY at (770) 942-1207.
- Payment arrangements have been made with SAF Metal Fabrication.
- All information including material type, thickness, quantity, finish, color, dimensions and other specific details are received at our office.
- The following events may restart the 2-Week order completion date originally quoted:
- Changes in specifications, dimensions, design or quantities submitted by the customer,
- Design or dimension errors are found in the drawings,
- The flat pattern design cannot be assembled as specified and/or
- The supplier(s) of raw materials do not meet their committed, scheduled delivery date(s).
The 2-Week time period ends when the column cover components are packed and in SAF’s shipping department ready for pick-up or shipment.