Cut-to-Length Aluminum Extrusions
Speed. Selection. Style. Our extrusions lead the industry.
- SAF Poster – Extrusions & Sheet
- Three Day Extrusions
- Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Cut-to-Length Aluminum Extrusions
- Aluminum Panel Extrusions
- Angle – Equal Leg Aluminum Extrusions
- Angle – Unequal Leg Aluminum Extrusion
- Aluminum Bar Stock – Rectangle
- Aluminum Bar Stock – Square
- Brake Metal Clip CMA 162
- Channel Aluminum Extrusions
- Hat Section Extrusion
- Sunshade Extrusions
- Tee Aluminum Extrusion
- Aluminum Tubing Extrusion -Rectangular
- Threshold Extrusion – Discontinued
- Aluminum Tubing Extrusion -Square
- Round – Pipe & Drawn Tube Aluminum Extrusion
- Zee Aluminum Extrusion
- Panel/Brake Metal Zee
- Special Extrusions
SAF can deliver quality pre-cut aluminum extrusions ready for installation or further fabrication. All of our extrusions ship out the NEXT DAY, EVEN IF THEY NEED TO BE ANODIZED!!!
We have NO MINIMUM order requirements for extrusions cut from mill standard aluminum stock. This service is ideal for contractors, hobbyists, educational institutions, laboratories, research, and do-it-yourselfers.
Tell us what you want and we can usually cut, pack, and ship your aluminum extrusion order via UPS.
To expedite we suggest you have the your aluminum extrusion order charged to your VISA/Mastercard, which will be less costly to you than C.O.D.
Call one of our inside sales representatives at (800) 241-7429. They will gladly help with your aluminum extrusion profile, shape, finishing, fabricating specification and write your order.
Please be aware that our personnel are not authorized to recommend a particular product for any given application. The choice of material is the responsibility of the customer and Southern Aluminum Finishing bears no responsibility for the performance of the product or its suitability for any particular application. Should you need technical data, our sales representatives will be pleased to fax you photocopies of the appropriate pages from “Aluminum Standards and Data”, which is published by the Aluminum Association, 900 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006.